31 January 2008

I love Terry Pratchett

I'm currently reading his Feet of Clay and I got to this part involving Nobby and . . . . Oh, man . . . I laughed so hard that I cried.

Typing isn't easy. I clipped my nails yesterday and apparently clipped the one on my left forefinger a little too low, so it hurts. It didn't hurt yesterday or even all day today, only when I was on my way home from work. I try to type sans that finger, but it's tough. I keep making a bunch of typos because I just skip the letters that that finger would have been typing. Oh, well. It'll be better tomorrow, surely.

It's still snowing. Winter advisory until noon tomorrow. District 118 has already canceled school for tomorrow. I wonder if we'll get off of work. It'd be a nice change. I hope we get fully paid snow days. I'm scheduled for 7.5 hours.

No comments: