23 January 2008

story of my life

I always seem to end up writing blogs when I'm tired and really ought to be in bed. I'm just taking care of a bit of downloading and then I'll go toward my slumber. I promise. Anyhoo, this whole paying back student loans is a bitch. I owe around $50,000. Most of that is from UofI, but some is from NIU. I have to rework the UofI part so that they determine my monthly payments based on my income. Otherwise I would have to pay almost 300 a month and there's no way I can afford that. I had something else on my mind, but I've forgotten it now. Mind like a steel sieve, I have. I think I'm gonna buy the soundtrack to Pan's Labyrinth. I just gave it a listen and I quite like it. I was surprised to learn a few weeks ago that Daddy didn't really like the movie. I fucking loved it. I should watch it again. Hah! Right! I've got tons of movies I need to watch but haven't gotten around to yet. Some aren't even mine. Like that one movie I borrowed from Jenni about a year and a half or two years ago . . . . I should take a course on speed-reading: I'm not reading all the books I want to read fast enough. I'm not going to live forever, you know! I still haven't bothered to even look for that cover letter I wrote for the Henderson's class last year. I need to revise that and make it my proper cover letter for all these jobs I haven't been applying to. I keep saying "tomorrow," but I've been saying that for a week and a half now--it's kinda begun to lose meaning. Speaking of tomorrow, I wonder what Jenni wants to do tomorrow. We're supposed to go to Chambana and hang with Ryan and wish him a happy anniversary of his birth, but we haven't actually made plans. We didn't call each other tonight. So I have no idea what's going on. Hmmmm. Daddy wants me to help him figure out the wireless router tomorrow so we can get Mom set up on her laptop. That's all well and good, I'll be glad to have her off of my computer, but that will probably mean that I'll be stuck using wireless internet and I rather like ethernet. rawrgh. It won't really be that bad. I do just fine with wireless at Aunt Beth's. It's still through cable. It handles torrents well, so I need to stop bitching.

No comments: