29 February 2008

Illustrative Lack

I've created a new blog. It's an experiment, really. I've been thinking recently that I want an outlet to test my writing skills. Not that this blog doesn't count as writing, but this is personal (even if Jenni is the only one who reads it) and I wanted something completely impersonal, just a writing exercise. But what to write on? I thought the best way to test my abilities would be to just choose a random word or topic and go with it for each post. To my surprise, when I Googled "random word generator," the first hit was perfect. It included a phrase generator as well. So that's what I'm using. My goal is to write one entry each day as dictated by the generator. This should be fun. Check out the blog here: Illustrative Lack


Edit: Due to general apathy, I decided to delete the blog. All that remains is the broken link above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!