01 March 2008

truffles

I went on LibraryThing today to add a book to my catalog. While there, I thought I'd glance at the site's blog. Right there at top was a picture of a girl I just graduated with, Sonya. They just hired her to work on their Library Thing For Libraries project (which the Lincoln Trail Library System already has, I'm proud to say). Yet one more reminder of how I'm wasting my time barely even looking. I didn't know they were hiring. I likely wouldn't have gotten the job because it required knowledge of CSS and I have none, but that isn't the point. There's cool stuff out there and I don't even bother. I don't have that passion Sonya does. I didn't know her well, (I never bothered to get to know my fellow-students very well. That's probably a mistake on my part. I own that.), but I liked her.

Good luck, Sonya, and have fun.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: