20 May 2008

Why is it

that I always tend to type entries here when I'm bored or when I'm waiting for something? At the moment, I'm waiting for my laundry to get out of the dryer so that I can bring it upstairs and then go to bed. I'm a tired little girl. As can be noted by the bit at the top left, I've finally started sending in job applications. I've already gotten a response from one library--the position was full, good luck though. Ah, well. I still have a few more applications to fill out and send in. I'll do that tomorrow probably. I also need to get an oil change tomorrow and shave my legs. Not necessarily in that order.

So I'm going to Chicago this weekend to see Tiger Army. Should be good times. I'll get to hang out with some folks from the Series. I'm pretty excited about that.

No comments: