15 August 2008

typing while bored

So yeah, haven't been hanging around the blogosphere much lately. At least not my corner of it. Wait, spheres don't have corners. Gah, foiled again by my own foolish metaphors. So right now I'm in the midst of a couple of IM convos that I should end pretty soon and that I never intended to begin in the first place, but oh well. I need to go to bed here soon. I have to work early in the morning. All day.

Why is finishing a book always so depressing? I recently finished The Gum Thief by Douglas Coupland. Pretty good. I liked it. Now I've begun Gandhi's autobiography. Gah, I keep wanting to put the 'h' after the 'g' in his name rather than after the 'd'. Oh, well.

Let's see, what else is going on in my life? I randomly decided today to become more active on OrthodoXCircle. I've had a membership for ages, but rarely log on. Today I did and that's where these two IM conversations have come from. I should have known better than to log on just before bed. I still need to wash my face and brush my teeth. Yeesh. And I totally didn't do yoga today like I said I was going to do and totally had time to do, but didn't. I suck. C'est la vie.

No comments: