06 November 2008

Ye Gods, but I'm tired.

Whoever the hell thought it would be a good idea to get a job where I would be required to wake up at 530 on occasion should be shot.

*BANG!*

Okay, that's taken care of then. I'm still not happy about this being at work at 700 thing. Especially as I'm supposed to be shadowing someone to work on signs, but I have no idea who that someone is. Either Dina or Donna. I suppose I'll just ask when I walk in, no big deal. But I'm not there yet, so I'm still fretting. Gah. I really hate my brain sometimes.

More than anything in the world, I just want to go back to bed. I'm trying to work out in my brain whether it would be feasible to take a nap between jobs today. I need to squeeze lunch in there too. Difficulties, difficulties. Maybe I can forego lunch and just eat on my break at the library. Good idea, but I barely ate any breakfast, so I'll likely be starving by noon, which means no putting off lunch til 3ish.

Hahaha. I'm totally zoning out while sitting here at my computer. I'm going to be wonderfully useful today, I can tell.

No comments: