06 December 2008

Guaranteed Novel

I'm feeling very weird today. Sort of off. I dunno. There are several reasons, I suppose. I'd say that I should just have some hot chocolate and be done with it, but I'm still really full from dinner. Maybe I'll watch a movie. It's late, though, and I want to get to bed at a reasonable time so that I can go to church in the morning. Last weekend, I was thwarted by the shock of snow. There's still snow, but it's been here a week, so no surprises there unless i wake up to find the driveway a foot deep in snow. I don't want to have to shovel my way out when I'm dressed for church. I may even wear a skirt.

Speaking of skirts, I wore one today to my great aunt's birthday party. She's 75. Today is Daddy's birthday too. He's 68. It was quite a shock to me this afternoon to realise there's only a seven-year age difference there. It feels like it should be a lot more.

I think I should watch a movie. A comedy, preferably. Maybe I'll pop in The Princess Bride.

No comments: