30 March 2009

The Jeep Song

I feel I ought to type something here, simply because it's been so long. I feel I've neglected my poor blog. I use twitter while at work, but that's mostly to read, not to write.

I had an amusing story about a raccoon, but as I've already told in person (or over the phone) to the only people who might be bothered to read this blog, there's no point reiterating it here.

So what else is new in the life of Jessiqa? I'm still working here at the library. I've learned most of the computer heathens' names. Today, I unintentionally took Daddy's advice for shaking things up by scheduling two people for the same computer. Whoops. It worked out alright though, thankfully. I turned 27 earlier this month. Not much of a milestone really, but I got to hang with friends that weekend, which was hella awesome, even if Ruby Tuesday now sucks because they changed their recipe for their veggie burgers. Tears.

I had only one program in the month of March and it was a flop. My next program is in a couple of weeks. Hopefully this one will go better, though I sometimes feel as though no one is really paying any attention to what I'm doing on the job anyway. As though the powers that be likely won't know if I fail at what they hired me to do. Conversly, they may not know if I do something tremendously awesome. Remind me why I went to school for this again.

That's about it for now, I think. I'll pop back in to update in another few weeks or so. ;)

No comments: