20 April 2009

Terrible Lie

The computer heathens are really dragging me down lately. They keep testing us to see what they can get away with. Okay, so this is normal, but last week we had an incident that got way out of hand, thanks to a bitch of a patron and a coworker who said something in response that was wildly inappropriate. Soon we'll have an automated system on the computers that will allow for better appropriation of computer usage. Until then, I just have to wait for the next blow-up because it's coming. That one patron will make certain of it, I'm sure.

In other news, I have a cold. Not quite so bad as to warrant a doctor's visit but unpleasant nonetheless.

This is going to be another long week, I can feel it. At least there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm going home for the weekend.

No comments: