28 May 2009

I'm Afraid of Americans

This must be what I get for drinking coffee so late in the evening. I'm totally not sleepy. I spent the last hour in bed trying and failing to sleep, so I decided to see what I could find in the wee morning hours on the internet. Yeah, I'm online at home. It seems I'm able to connect to an open network from my bedroom. It's a weak network, so much so that I can't get it in the livingroom pretty much ever, but it serves its purpose so I'm not complaining. Okay, I'll complain a little bit: sitting on the floor like this is putting my legs to sleep, which isn't cool. I've lost all feeling in my left foot. This being the case, I think I'll give up on the computer and try once again to get some sleep. I have to wake up in a little over six hours.

No comments: