15 January 2010

Burn One Down

It has been recommended to me that I teach the chicklets about Monty Python since I seem to know all about the subject. Somehow I don't think preschoolers would get the humour, except maybe for the fish-slapping sketch. Sorry, Daddy.

Not to get too topical, but I'm pretty eager to get home from work so I can catch up on this NBC fiasco. It's like a train wreck--I'm fascinated and repulsed at the same time.

I'm about to volunteer to be on a (sub)committee to look into choices for a new automation system at my library. This could be interesting. It makes me feel professional. Hahaha. Also, it's a good idea to have someone from our building involved in the process.

Ahhh, school gets out early today which means I get to hang out in the back even longer than I normally do on a Friday. Not that I'm doing anything productive back here, but it's nice to be able to chill at a computer most of the day.

Speaking of productive, I have a very busy evening ahead of me. First, dinner. I'm already hungry so this is obviously the most important thing. Second, yoga while I'm waiting for dinner to heat up in the toaster oven. Third, pay my bills. (Hooray for payday.) Fourth, go shopping for groceries and for stuff for tomorrow's craft day and maybe some extra random stuff for myself if my bank account allows. (FYE is closing and I want to see what's left.) Fifth, drop my groceries off at home and put them away. Sixth, bring the crafty stuff to the library and do a bit to set up for tomorrow, including making one of each craft. (I have three crafts lined up so I don't want to make all of them in the morning before the folks come in; I need to get at least two done tonight.) Seventh, go to bed. I stayed up way too late last night, being distracted by things on the interwebs, including a Netflix movie. This whole watching Netflix movies on my tv screen is pretty rad. I'm glad I got the necessary cords to make the connection (thanks, Jenni).

No comments: