03 September 2010

The Nerdist Podcast

This episode of Nerdist features Alison Brie. I've never watched Mad Men or Community so this probably doesn't excite me as much as it would other people, but she's pretty funny so I'm still digging the show. Anyway on to the blog.

Old business: Daddy never had to have the surgery after all, which is cool. The doctor thinks that it's best to just let it lie and not worry about the stones unless they start to make trouble.

New business: Gearing up for the Tots program. Here I am on my second Friday in the workroom this school year and I'm getting bored without the break to do Tots in the morning. Next week, baby, next week. Unfortunately I have some painting to do to prepare. I usually don't like to have to work quite that hard in prep for any project but I've already gotten too far not to keep going. It's frog puppets, by the way. Good times.

I need to get my act together and buy those Guster tickets. I'm such a frakkin' procrastinator. Looks like a lazy weekend coming up. It's a holiday weekend but as I always have Mondays off, it's not really any different for me, but it may mean there'll be some sales I should take advantage of: I need some more work clothes. If Daddy had a grill, I would insist we cook out for the holiday, but he has no grill, so no cookin' out. Sadness. Oh, well. I've plenty of Doctor Who and Battlestar Galactica to watch. Also, I've only read about a third of the way through Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, so I'll probably enjoy that over the weekend too. Yay.

No comments: