01 February 2011

I get the best spam.

I removed email addresses and last names. It also came with a .rar file which I have the good sense not to open. But the text was just way too good not to share. Hahaha.

from            shem
reply-to            shem
to           me
date            Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 6:47 PM
subject            himy little woman
           
good day my love I've done as you asked and all passed.. I just sent everything for you and your aunt.
immediately made a copy of the forms and put it in a safe location.. I do not want that anyone else take your money. I am attaching

a file in which you put all the papers. Western union addressed to you and your aunt. + Document + Declaration of the bank bank. Probably you will need it.
I hope you all have time to get. I wish you good mood my Russian Sweet Girl. )

> Date: Wen, 29 January 2011 13:28:01 + 0300

> From: l
> To: g
> Subject: ???
>
> holla m y beast men John.
> I am very glad that you answered me. I worried.
> Now I am calm. My love if you gave me your money, then why do not you gave me information about the transfer of money? How do
> I get money without information.
> I ask you now
> send me information about the transfer of money
> to my name and the name of
 > my aunt. I should
> have time to get your money today. I await your
> response.
> PSPSPS you can give me a copy of the documents
> western union. It will be very convenient.
> dear I am waiting for your news.. 
>
>

Est_s a un clic para ganar premios con Windows Live
Nod 32 Eset treking 29-01-2011 19-55 Copiriting


>> good evening my PussI MUSSI. ) I love you too.!
>> I beg you not to worry. You yourself told me that I gave you the money as soon as possible. I
>> decided to do everything as you requested. I went to western union and began to make a
>> transfer of money for you. After I filled out the paper to send money. Began some problems !
>> manager in the bank started asking me about who I am sending so much money. Why. What
>> is the purpose of transferring money. I began to worry. I asked him why he is asking me. And
>> only after his answer, I calmed down a bit. It turns out it was his job to protect people from
>> fraud. When the money transferred to Russia or Ukraine. All such transfers are subject to
>> special control. Since a lot of girls from Russia asking money from people of my country.
>> But I reassured bank employee and said that I know to whom I give money. And very
>> confident. I was a bit cursed him.! I gave all the money. 3500dollars for you. And
>> 3000dollars for your aunt. Hopefully now everything will be fine.
>> Now you can all get. I wish you good mood my RUSSIAN baby. )
>>
>>

>> Date: Wen, 29 January 2011 16:12:04 +0300
>> From: 2
>> To: g
>> Subject: RE: how are you
>>
>>

>> hi MY lovely John.
>> I told you all the details for the transfer of money.
>> Why are you silent. I worry. You all well ???????
>> I am waiting for your response. I love you !!!!!!!!!
>>
>>

_Perdido entre tantos correos? Enciende tu hotness con Hotmail
-----------Nod 32 Eset Copiriting 29-01-2011 19-55 treking----------

> > > >  good evening my dear girl. ). In the bank, so good. I signed the papers for that would
> > > >  get cash. For my country, this large cash believe me. Since we use credin card. Is         
> > > >  convenient. And not any big cash. You might think that we have in our pocket millions
> > > >  of money ))))). In my country we have an expression: neither any large cash. With  
> > > >  regard to the bank. I quickly received the cash and filled in the declaration. Now
> > > >  everything is ok. I have not had so much cash in hand))) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)
> > > >  My feet are trying to escape). I see your letter in my Inbox. I got all the data for sending
> > > >  money. waiting for your answer my litle BABY. )
> > > > 
> > > >
> > > >  ----Date: Wen, 29 January 2011 13:28:01 + 0300----
> > > >  From: l
> > > >  To: g
> > > >  Subject: RE:
> > > > 
> > > > 
> > > >  HI m y dear John.
> > > >  This is a great happiness that we with you have helped my family.
> > > >  Now I can continue my paperwork that would be with you. I visited
> > > >  westenr union and they said that you can not send me the whole
> > > >  amount at one time. For this reason, I ask you to divide the money
> > > >  into 2 parts. And refer them to my name and my aunt.
> > > >  That's my name:
> > > >  First Name: Svetlana
> > > >  Last Name: L
> > > >  Country: Russia. Index: 428000
> > > >  City: Voljsk
> > > >  Street: G
> > > >  That's the name of my aunt:
> > > >  First Name: Alevtina
> > > >  Last Name: P
> > > >  Country: Russia. Index: 428000
> > > >  City: Voljsk
> > > >  Street: P
> > > >  Send in the name of my aunt 3000usd.
> > > >  All you need to pass 6500usd. 500 usd husband of my aunt sent to you.
> > > >  He is a very good man. My favorite, I beg you as soon as possible to
> > > >  give money to me here in Russia. After that I will continue training.
> > > >  We will be very happy.
> > > > 
> > > > 
De nieuwe Internet Explorer: sneller, eenvoudiger en veiliger dan ooit Download nu
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3138

> > > > > > HELLO my love WOMAN. ).
> > > > > > Today I checked my bank account and olala husband your aunt turned me 7000
> > > > > > american dollars. I phoned the bank and the manager told me that I need to come to
> > > > > > the bank and sign the document. Now I go to the bank that would get your money.
> > > > > > Once I get the money I get back home and I will write to you about it. And only
> > > > > > then I will go to western union and give you money in Russia. Tell me the details get
> > > > > > in wetern union. Now I must flee. I wish you a pleasant day my RUSSIAN baby. )
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Date: Wen, 29 January 2011 16:12:04 +0300
> > > > > > From: s
> > > > > > To: g
> > > > > > Subject: RE:Re: I   l o v e     y o u !!!!!!!!!!
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > HI MY beast men John.
> > > > > > Today I talked with my aunt. And she said that her husband
> > > > > > gave money to your bank account which you gave me. He
> > > > > > gave you 7000usd. Please check your bank account. And if
> > > > > > the money is received, then quickly visit the bank and get
> > > > > > money for me. You can leave a 500usd. A 6500usd send me
> > > > > > in Russia, in order that I could come to you. I am waiting for
> > > > > > your response. I love you. Your little girl from Russia.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
Voeg je Hyves, Facebook en LinkedIn contacten toe aan Hotmail en Messenger
Nod 32 Eset Copiriting treking 29-01-2011 19-55

No comments: